To limit system accesses within types of users, use the User Groups function by clicking on "User Groups" under the User Setup menu.
1. To determine what actions a type of user can do in Edusuite, you need to manage your user groups. Click on "User Groups" under the User Setup menu.
2. This will show the User Groups page. Click on “New Group” found on the upper right corner of the page.
3. Input the group name and the profile type then click the Add User Group button.
There are 3 Profile Types when creating user groups Student, Teacher and Others. Make sure you assign the correct profile type for each user group. Refer to the sample table below for further reference.
1. On the User Groups page, if you want to change details and accesses of a user group, click on the group’s pencil/edit icon.
2. Edit accordingly, then click on the “Save” button.
Once groups have been created, you can now proceed to apply privileges to user groups. Simply click on the checkboxes to allow a user group to View or Edit a certain screen.
Giving users Edit privileges will give them access or permission to edit all the settings that are present in that particular screen.
1. On the User Groups page, to delete a user group, click on that group’s trash/delete icon.
2. Confirm this action by clicking “Delete Group” on the warning message that appears.
1. On the User Groups page, if you want to look for a user group, enter a keyword on the search bar above.
2. Your results should show on the groups list below.