Comment on page
Last updated: May 7, 2020 by CBT
Purpose: To generate available school reports. For now, this page contains one report only.
Prerequisite/Dependencies: Students' grades data
Go to Utilities > School Reports
This report shows all students' grade for the current year including their ranking within the section and within the grade level
1) Select the filters for the report.
- Term to generate - for what term should the report show?
- Hide average and rank (checkbox) - should the report only show the grades?
- Grade Level - for what grade level should the report generate?
- Include all sections (checkbox) - should all the sections for that grade level be included in the report?; if ticked, Sections included drop-down will disappear.
- Sections included (will only appear when Include all sections is unticked) - what sections should the report generate?
2) Once done, click Generate Report.
Generation may take a while depending on the number of students to generate. You may get back to it after a time.