To get to the Registration Setup menus, under the Registrations main menu, click Registration Setup.
This setting allows you to toggle the terms to where a student may register. Simply click on the toggles per term to enable or disable them for the registration form.
Like the Term Offerings section, you may also toggle which programs are being offered by your school for new students.
This setting can be found under the Registration Setup menu.
This setting, still under the Registrations Setup screen, allows you to further customize the registration process by building your own form.
2) Return to the Registrations Setup and SIS Requirements Screen. You should be able to see the fields and field groups you've tagged as visible to the public here.
3) Click on the checkboxes you want to include in the registration form.
4) Click the Save Changes button.
In this Editor, you are able to indicate any admissions process instructions or school policies that students need to be made aware of before they finalize and submit their registration.
1) In the Terms and Conditions Editor, input the text or instructions that will be displayed to the applicants.
2) Click the Save Changes button.