Last updated: September 15, 2020 by ASL, BAS
Purpose: To manage a student's Statement of Account (SOA)
Prerequisite/dependencies: Students with their financial information
Output: Statement of Account per student
Go to Finance > SOA Manager
1) From the drop down below SOA Manager, select the School Year you wanted to check.
4) Once selected, it will itemize the Due Dates set for that Payment Scheme.
5) Click Generate.
- From the drop down, select what due dates should be generated.
- All due dates - all due dates set for that Payment Scheme
- Past due dates and the next due date only - future due dates aside from the next one will be excluded
- It also includes a note that "Statement of accounts can only be generated once and can only be done again after the next payment deadline: (next due date)".
- Select the due date, then tick I agree. The Generate button will be enabled afterwards.
6) Click Generate button to start generating the SOAs.
7) Once initiated, you will notice that the Generate button is disabled and its arrows are rotating to indicate that the generation is in progress.
Generation may take a while depending on the number of accounts to generate. You may get back to it after a time.
8) Once done, click View statement of accounts > of the next due date; for this one, it is March 15, 2020. The Summary box will also turn to Yellow to indicate that it is the currently selected due date.
- It lists down all the students with balance for that due date.
- It shows as well the TOTAL COLLECTIBLE at the upper left side.
9) You may click the Download button on the row of the student's name or Download All on the upper right corner of the screen to view the SOA generated.
You may also opt to send the SOA generated to the parents or guardians of the students.
1) On the upper right corner of the screen, you may click the Send All button if you would like to send the statements in bulk.
Click the Proceed button in the confirmation pop-up.
2) You may also opt to send and re-send the Statements individually should a guardian or student request for a new copy by clicking the Send button on the row of the student's name.